You do not need to book ahead if you are camping at the Bowen River Rodeo and Campdraft grounds.
- There is no campsite fee.
- If you are an RV traveler you might like to relax and enjoy the beautiful surrounds before the event starts. We will open the gates the Wednesday before the event for you.
- You find your own campsite when you enter the grounds.
- You will have use of the onsite toilets and showers.
- Police and security will be present at the bars, events and campground over the weekend.
- While we know you are here for a fun time, we ask that you abide by the camping rules.
- No camping is allowed around the rodeo arena
- While we understand some of you peg out a campsite before the event begins, we reserve the right to reduce your campsite size if it is unnecessarily large or prevents other campers having a large enough camping area for their needs.
- Glass bottles are not permitted on the grounds.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Please respect other campers by keeping noise to a minimum.
- We use a septic tank toilet system. Always use the sanitary bins and rubbish bins provided. Do not flush foreign objects down toilets.
Don’t want to camp? Other local accommodation
If you do not wish to camp, you can stay in hotel or motel accommodation.
Find out more
Find out about local hotels & motels you can stay at, & entry passes: