Buck Off Melanoma Bowen River Rodeo
2018 rodeo program details will be posted when they become available. To get an idea of what the program might be like, see the 2017 program.
Saturday open events
$800.00 prize money per event
Add back $80.00
- Saddle bronc ride – entry fee $138.60
- Bull ride – entry fee $140.80
- Bareback bronc ride – entry fee $138.60
- Rope & tie – entry fee $134.20
- Steer wrestling – entry fee $134.20
- Team roping – entry fee $134.20
- Barrel race – entry fee $134.20
- Breakaway roping – entry fee $134.20
Saturday 2nd division events
$400.00 prize money per event
- Saddle bronc ride – add back $59.40
- Bull ride – add back $61.60
- Bareback bronc ride – add back $59.40
Saturday junior events
$250.00 prize money
Jackpot paid 3 places
$22.00 entry fee per event
- Steer ride
- Bull ride
- Barrel race
- Breakaway roping
- Team roping
- Rope & tie
- Saddle bronc
Sunday open events
$1000.00 prize money per event
Add back $100.00
- Time events – entry fee $161.70
- Saddle bronc and bareback – entry fee $167.20
- Bull ride – entry fee $169.40
Novice barrel race
Entry fee $40.00.
Add back $30.00.
- If you entered as a day member and were not in the affiliated Open rodeo, you paid a day membership fee and insurance.
Local under 8s poddy ride and 8-to-under-14s steer ride
Entry fee – $20.00. Included insurance and day membership.